Parents as the Agents of Change
Incorporate the Fundamentals of Neuroplasticity into Everyday Life
A 2-day workshop for parents and caregivers of children with special needs, being presented by Judith Dack of Uptown Studio on Friday May 3rd & Saturday May 4th, 2019, to be held at the Glenbrook Park Amenities Centre in New Westminster at 76 Jamieson Court.
Friday May 3rd, 2019
9:30am – Registration
10:00am – 5:00pm – Workshop, Day 1
Saturday May 4th, 2019
10:00am – 4:00pm – Workshop, Day 2
- Please remember that the workshop is for Adults Only. Babysitting is not provided.
- Please dress in layered, comfortable clothing (no skirts), as we will be doing movement on the floor.
- Please bring a mat to the workshop, and if you feel like some extra comfort, please bring an extra mat, and also a towel, blanket or small pillow, as you will be on the floor doing movement lessons. We have limited number of mats available to borrow, so please let us know if you’ll be needing one.
- We will have a break for lunch. We have sent you an email with lunch options or you are free to bring your lunch. Tea and light snacks will be provided.
- If you haven’t already, it is highly suggested that you read the book Kids Beyond Limits by Anat Baniel before taking the workshop. It is available in both paperback and digital format, and available from:
If you can not read the book beforehand, it would be very helpful for you to familiarize yourself with the Nine Essentials through Anat Baniel’s Free eBook – The 9 Essentials of NeuroMovement (also available for download free from Anat Baniel’s website)
There are 30+ parking spaces available at the venue, and also free street parking.
- New Possibilities – A revolutionary approach for transforming the lives of children with special needs by Anat Baniel
- Children With Special Needs: A Revolutionary Approach Gives New Hope by Anat Baniel
- Movement and Learning Based Approach to Working with Scoliosis by Anat Baniel
- Movement is the Language of the Brain (or how Silent Sam became a Chatterbox) by Judith Dack
- Children with Brachial Plexus Injury: Making the Impossible Possible by Anat Baniel
- The use of Ankle-Foot Orthotics with the Child with Cerebral Palsy by Anat Baniel
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org