Exploring your Brain-Body Connection
Incorporate the Fundamentals of Neuroplasticity into Everyday Life
A 2-day workshop for parents and caregivers of children with special needs, being presented by Judith Dack of Uptown Studio on Saturday August 11th & Sunday August 12th, 2018, to be held at Dance Ink in Saskatoon at 817 29th Street W.
Saturday August 11th, 2018
9:30am – Registration
10:00am – 5:00pm – Workshop, Day 1
Sunday August 12th, 2018
10:00am – 4:00pm – Workshop, Day 2
- Please remember that the workshop is for Adults Only. Babysitting is not provided.
- Please dress in layered, comfortable clothing (no skirts), as we will be doing movement on the floor. An extra sweater and socks may be useful too, with this unpredictable spring weather!
- There will be mats provided, but if you feel like some extra comfort, please bring an extra mat, and also a towel, blanket or small pillow, as you will be on the floor doing movement lessons.
- We will have a break for lunch where you can visit a local reastaurant or you are also welcome to bring your lunch and eat it in the workshop space. Tea and light snacks will be provided.
- If you haven’t already, it is highly suggested that you read the book Kids Beyond Limits by Anat Baniel before taking the workshop. It is available in both paperback and digital format, and available from:
If you can not read the book beforehand, it would be very helpful for you to familiarize yourself with the Nine Essentials through Anat Baniel’s Free eBook – The 9 Essentials of NeuroMovement (also available for download free from Anat Baniel’s website)
There is plenty of street parking around the Dance Studio.
Dance Ink, 817 29th St West (Studio 3), Saskatoon
- New Possibilities – A revolutionary approach for transforming the lives of children with special needs by Anat Baniel
- Children With Special Needs: A Revolutionary Approach Gives New Hope
- Movement and Learning Based Approach to Working with Scoliosis by Anat Baniel
- Movement is the Language of the Brain (or how Silent Sam became a Chatterbox) by Judith Dack
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org