Transforming the Life of your Child with Special Needs Workshop (flyer)
being presented by Judith Dack of Uptown Studio on Saturday April 29 and Sunday April 30, 2017 at the beautiful and historic Ralph Thornton Centre in Toronto at 765 Queen Street East (second floor), one block East of Queen St. East and Broadview Avenue (map at bottom of page).
9:30am – Registration
10:00am – 5:00pm – Workshop, Day 1
10:00am – 4:00pm – Workshop, Day 2
- Please remember that the workshop is for adults only. Babysitting is not provided.
- Please dress in layered, comfortable clothing, and bring an exercise or yoga mat or thick folded blanket, as you will be on the floor doing movement lessons.
- We will have a few mats available for use, so please let us know if you don’t have a mat, and would like to borrow one.
- If you haven’t already, it is highly suggested that you read the book Kids Beyond Limits by Anat Baniel before taking the workshop. It is available in both paperback and digital format, and available from:
We look forward to seeing you there!
There are two Green P parking lots available at Queen & Broadview, one block West of the Ralph Thornton Centre at a cost of $7 per day.
There is also free street parking on some local streets. Please pay attention to the parking signs, and note there is a 3 hour maximum, so you’d need to move your car to a different spot at lunch.
Ralph Thornton Centre, 765 Queen Street E (South side, East of Broadview)
- The Peasant Table (Italian, Gastropub)
- The County General (Weekend Brunch)
- Bonjour Brioche (Bakery Café)
- Tabule (Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Lan (Vietnamese Cuisine)
- Prohibition Gastrohouse
- Siddartha (Vegetarian Indian Cuisine)
- Bario (Mexican Cuisine)
- Sugar Loaf Bakery (Brunch)
- Kaboom (Korean Chicken)
- The Nine Essentials by Anat Baniel
- New Possibilities – A revolutionary approach for transforming the lives of children with special needs by Anat Baniel
- Children With Special Needs: A Revolutionary Approach Gives New Hope
- Movement and Learning Based Approach to Working with Scoliosis by Anat Baniel
- Movement is the Language of the Brain (or how Silent Sam became a Chatterbox) by Judith Dack
- Funding Information